Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Colorado for the first time. Glad to find an active community.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a 2011 Ext cab. Dark blue color with only 46,000 miles. Great shape and no rust. Im up in michigan. My only problem is the center console will lift up too easily almost like the hinge is worn out. I need to hold the console down with one hand and open the lid with my other hand. Is that normal?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sounds like you just haven't owned it long enough to have the center console loaded up with a bunch of crap like the rest of us! Once you get it filled up with about 6 months worth of loose change, pens, pencils, a bunch of packs of gum with only one piece left, aspirin, chap stick, breath mints a pocket knife and a few nuts and bolts that have fallen off and you don't know where they go, that center console will work perfectly!!
I drive an '04 and the center console may be different, but when my got loose and sloppy, I found that the mounts for it that bolt to the sides of the "hump" between the seats had worked loose. Again, mine might be different than yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yea once I add some weight it might be alright. Not really a big deal anyway. I'll post a picture of the truck. I'm really liking it so far
Snapchat-865985992.jpg

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That truck looks brand new! Hopefully the previous owner took as much time under the hood as he did on keeping the outside looking good. If your biggest problem is the center console, I think you made a great purchase!
Welcome to the gang!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts