Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have followed a lot of threads on this forum and finally got around to becoming a member. I have a few plans for the 2004 Colorado Z71 4X4 once I'm done with college (one more year). The truck is mainly the wife's daily driver currently, a I wanted her in something more than just a compact little car.

Overall I have learned quite a bit about the Colorado's just by reading the forums that all of you have posted, and they all have been really helpful. I would say I am a novice mechanic. My major for college and career will be in construction management, but one of my favorite hobbies is automotive customization.

The truck:
2004 Chevy Colorado Z71 4X4 Crew Cab
Sunburst Metallic Orange

Current aftermarket:
Color match spray in bed liner
Camo Z71 4X4 stickers
Custom made hard bed cover

Future plans:
CST 5" lift kit
33" tires
Camo hydrographic rims
Camo hydrographic chevy emblems
Color match fender flares, mirrors, and grill
Color match interior trim parts
MBRP dual exhaust
Volant Ram Air CAI
Ported Throttle Body
PCM Tune
Custom Front Bumper with Winch
Custom Rear Bumper
Custom Roof Rack

Again I have big plans for this truck, but have to finish school and start my career before I can begin to do too much. The pictures that are posted are from when I bought the truck.

Thanks

:salute:

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice truck man and good luck/congrats with school man. You have your head on straight. I wish I had my priorities in order like that when I had the chance. Blew that to shit lol

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Greetings from Bucks County.

Join the PA355...

• Go to your User CP on the tool bar.
  • There wil be a "Networking" tab on the left hand side.
  • Under the Networking tab, there'll be another tab that says "Group Memberships", click on that.
  • That should take you to a new page that lists all the groups you can apply for. Just click "Join Group" next to the PA355 User Group and await approval!

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Welcome to the party! We will help you with your new addiction

There is a pretty big 355 crew(s) in the area.

The color match bed liner is tits for sure

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
:welcome2: I like the color match liner. Seems like not many people get colors, they all go for the standard black. I got a light gray in my silver truck.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I should get mine done some day......the paint in the bed is thrashed

·
Registered
376 Posts
Welcome from Farmington PA!

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice truck man and good luck/congrats with school man. You have your head on straight. I wish I had my priorities in order like that when I had the chance. Blew that to shit lol
Thanks
The last 3 plus years have been a little rough, especially on the money end but hopefully with this schooling I can get into a solid paying career.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Greetings from Bucks County.

Join the PA355...

• Go to your User CP on the tool bar.
  • There wil be a "Networking" tab on the left hand side.
  • Under the Networking tab, there'll be another tab that says "Group Memberships", click on that.
  • That should take you to a new page that lists all the groups you can apply for. Just click "Join Group" next to the PA355 User Group and await approval!

I will apply after work today, looking forward to meeting up with some of you in the coming years at some meets.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:welcome2: I like the color match liner. Seems like not many people get colors, they all go for the standard black. I got a light gray in my silver truck.

Yea, at one point I thought about stripping it and going to black, but I think I am going to keep it, just needs touched up in a couple of spots.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts