·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
real nice RED CC FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the comments guys.... CodeRed.. It was REAL hard not to get that bumper... I figured my truck looks enough like yours already...lol.. I'm just gonna go with a stock extreme bumper I guess.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys.... CodeRed.. It was REAL hard not to get that bumper... I figured my truck looks enough like yours already...lol.. I'm just gonna go with a stock extreme bumper I guess.
U'll need to modify the extreme to fit right unless you get the rest of the kit or do custom flares

just get the gen 1 bumper or the gen 2 not like we will ever see eachother lol plus your tailgate is different, you have a different grille, and different wheels ;-)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah.. They're the Series 026's...

·
Registered
971 Posts
Your truck looks awesome. I love the frenched license plate and the smooth rollpan. I love everything about your truck, and a new bumper will only add to it. Keep it up man.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks damn good man. Keep up the work. Makes me want my roll pan worse everytime I see one.

I gotta get my carpet first.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
dude looks bad ass man

i think it looks a lil bit like code reds only bc it is a red CC but no where close

1 - 19 of 19 Posts