Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Coming tonight! :)

My trucks been in some crappy shape lately... had her running light in the ass with no tailgate/tonneau for a couple weeks until I could track down another tailgate. I'll tell ya the truck is so much easier to back up without the tailgate/tonneau. You can see EVERYTHING perfectly. It's a lot less stable at highway speeds (60-80) but seemed to stable out over 100 (was curious how it handled without the gate @ 110+).

So anyways I got a newish tailgate from some friends and decided i'd take some pics :). Not the cleanest because she was on vacation with me in daytona watching the Rolex 24 but the pics are nice and taken with a decent camera... i'd say they'll be up around 7pm.

till then... :)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
:ban:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh and in case anyone was wondering what happend to my old tailgate, I was backing out of my girlfriends driveway on my way to work @ 7am and her neighbor (across the street) was as well. Well we bumped asses and she came out a lot worse then I did. My tailgate took the hit as well as my license plate, but mostly the tailgate. Her rear bumper had a big dent in the corner and the taillight got busted up... I win!

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
looks good man

your in the same boat as me as in we need a roll pan BAAAAAAAAAD

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts