Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some of the pics from 1 of the 4 photographers that did the photo shoot I will update the other shots as I get them. Enjoy

this photographer is going to reshoot my truck at tempe town lake this week for some shot with out the model being the center of attention.. lol

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i likey her..and the truck looks good too

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^yeah what he said, wait there is a truck there, all I saw was pics of a chick and the last pic a:prc: jk nice pics

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
like I said up top " this photographer is going to reshoot my truck at tempe town lake this week for some shot with out the model being the center of attention.. lol"

the photographer had a small lenz and they shot in mall area of the garage left for little movement room for the photographer

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Looking forward to the new pics... like others and yourself said the pics are to focused on one subject. And I know chicks work well with these trucks... I suggest a in the bed shot ;)

(in the bed of the truck.)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that and I am still waiting on the pics from 3 other photographers too. So there are a lot more to come from this photo shoot with the chick.

Here are some of the ones from my camera from that shoot

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Cool pics man. But wow your tires are BEEFY what size are those geez!

M

·
0 Posts
HAHAHA! I gotta redo them at home. Thought it probably wasn't a good idea hosting them on a DoD computer!!!! They'll be better in a few hours buddy! LMFAO!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
WOW very nice. I would love to mess that face up. She is pretty dam hot IMO.

There is a truck in those pics?? Can someone point out the truck?

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i will buy her plane ticket if she wants a shoot with me....I mean my truck....

SI is your truck a ZQ8 or Z85? i wasnt sure...cause I may have some springs soon if your interested....not sure about it yet

1 - 20 of 46 Posts