Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing no to show!!! But gave it a bath and sprayed with some turtle wax ice. Cleaned the tar off of it but still need to give it a good wax.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah the jdm ones. pics came out to dark. I will take some new ones later.:dawg:

you guys are fast.....I posted these up and went in to see how they look and 2 replies. damn

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Man.. it looks sexy. I really want to bake my stock headlights but Im too scared.

Plus I still need to find stock DRL's(black).... everyone wants to much for them. I might just put my Xtreme Headlights back on though. I dont know yet.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah the jdm ones. pics came out to dark. I will take some new ones later.:dawg:

you guys are fast.....I posted these up and went in to see how they look and 2 replies. damn
they are not JDM gees

people need to get their terms right

JDM applied to parts that are stock on cars in japan.

example

a chevy cavalier here and a toyota cavalier in japan. people buy the factory JDM parts from the toyota cavs such as thier different tails for their US spec cavs.

btw pics look good

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
they are not JDM gees

JDM applied to parts that are stock on cars in japan.

example

a chevy cavalier here and a toyota cavalier in japan. people buy the factory JDM parts from the toyota cavs such as thier different tails for their US spec cavs.

btw pics look good
X2,......THANKS GEEDS

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are not JDM gees

sorry dude. I remember when I bought them that was in the title like it was the brand or something.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
very nice pics dj

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Drop and Rims FTW! :)

But seriously... it looks nice man keep on rollin'
I am a z85 and dropped it 2/2, I wish I would of got control arms and drop leafs but I did springs and blocks. If only I could go back in time. Rims will be a while unless I come across a spankin good deal.

Sweet stuff!

Now go paint those mirrors!!!!! :D
If I do anything to the mirrors it will be the street scene ones.

Thanks for the comments everyone and I will get some better pics soon. Those were dark and shaded from the trees and we are still learning to use the canon rebel xti 10.1 mp.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Looks great and shiny! I will be spending some quality time with my baby on Sunday as well... :gets out the shammy and sponges:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts