Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my truck with some light mods.
Painted bowtie
plugs in liscense plate braket holes
Z85 airdam
Tekstyle tonneau
flipped third

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
nice truck man

rrcn thats what your truck looked like? shit it has come a long way

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
actually RRCN that pic you posted is ALOT higher than my truck which is a zq8 with a 1.5/2" drop.
That's not an accurate comparison. You're probably looking at the wheel well gap which depends on the tire size. Those tires are 205/75-15's.

Yours is also a CC, so you also gain about a 1/2" of drop because of the weight of the truck.

[EDIT]: Post a picture.

There's no way a 1/2 drop on a ZQ8 is equivalent to a 3/4 on a Z85. And that right there is a 2/3 drop on a Z85.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
That's not an accurate comparison. You're probably looking at the wheel well gap which depends on the tire size. Those tires are 205/75-15's.

Yours is also a CC, so you also gain about a 1/2" of drop because of the weight of the truck.

[EDIT]: Post a picture.

There's no way a 1/2 drop on a ZQ8 is equivalent to a 3/4 on a Z85. And that right there is a 2/3 drop on a Z85.
thats exactly what i was saying, the picture you posted isnt a good comparison because he has a zq5 which has a much shorter tire OD which will make it sit lower. my truck is LOWER than the picture of the z85 you posted because of the tire differance, is that clearer. im confused.

far left.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts