Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, some of you may have seen a couple of the sub boxes I have had floating around on here, or the Decoma Prototype grills we did.

Now that the winter rush here in the Northeast has slowed down and I am not eating, sleeping, breathing remote starter installs we are looking for some new projects at the shop and I figured I would open it up to the community to see what people are interested in.

On that note if anyone is interested in anything and is located in the vicinity of CT we will be needing a mule vehicle as our Colorado met an untimely demise at the hands of a drunk lady. We would replace it but we are holding out for the 2015, we have some big plans for that v6 :-D

So, there it is, open floor guys, let me be your wall, throw some shit and see what sticks.:th_woot:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats not bad, Wouldnt mind building a roll pan or three. It seems like they are more of customized one off product than an actual product line, but if there is any interest on it its definitely something we can do.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
These poor guys have been talking about it for years now, just no one with the tallent to complete it. I'm sure you could sell 5 of them right away if the price was right. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
...sorry, off-topic...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So after much reading and getting caught up to speed, ( I have never seen such a long post that didn't result in anything), I think we can give it a whirl.

Question is, anyone with an xtreme in the CT area to work with us on this? Obviously we will provide you a completed part at no charge.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
So after much reading and getting caught up to speed, ( I have never seen such a long post that didn't result in anything), I think we can give it a whirl.

Question is, anyone with an xtreme in the CT area to work with us on this? Obviously we will provide you a completed part at no charge.
Bumping this! Someone with an Xtreme in CT get to this man ASAP!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Damn that would be a hell of a road trip ...But for free shit I will see if the wife will let me be a Northern dude for awhile !!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea the whole process would take a little bit to pull off so it would definitely not be weekend project. All of the excitement around this is very refreshing, too often you see a community start to slow down on the eve of a new model release.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Yea the whole process would take a little bit to pull off so it would definitely not be weekend project. All of the excitement around this is very refreshing, too often you see a community start to slow down on the eve of a new model release.
To me my Xtreme would feel like a new truck with a sweet ass roll pan on it finally.

Hopefully someone here or around you with an Xtreme comes into the shop ASAP.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts