Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I installed my rearview mirror today. I didn't want to try and take the factory mount off the windshield so I just glued this one to the stock one using some JB Weld made for metal. Seems pretty strong

I also got a new windshield on Monday thanks to my friend the rock. Thank goodness for free windshield replacements in SC.

·
Registered
24 Posts
AZ is mandatory full glass replacement as well, 0 deductible. New mirror looks pretty nice dude, did you have someone fab that up?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WTRacing- I was only going like 45 or 50. It's bad when the glass guy is like "man that's a good size crack you got there. Must have made a loud ass noise" lol

JosueZQ8- Yeah like MC said. In SC if you have full coverage you get free windshield replacements...as long as it looks like an accident and not that you got pissed and broke it. lol

MC- Thanks. I got the mirror from Truck Accessories | Pickup Truck Accessories & Truck Performance Parts | Stylin' Trucks. It's the empire motorsports version. I liked this one cause I could get it in a brushed finish which will match my gauges when I get them back. The other one was only available in polished.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
nice mirror....just noticed you have a suede headliner too :bang: I should get new pics of mine seeeing as how I finally got my shades done. Haha

Fuck, I wish we had free glass replacement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts