Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got new rims yesterday......they are the Boss 313's

this month i went crazy and bought a new alarm with remote start, new amp, k&n intake, flowmaster exhaust, rims.... and some other things.. i think im done for a while...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the repies guys.... yeah they are 20's only thing i dont like are the 35 series tires.... and i bought a 500 watt mono kicker.... i decided to take a break from modding for a while.... but the next things are hood... billet grille... and maybe work on my stereo... i saw the new alpine w505 coming out so i might pick that up and then replace all my stock speakers and put some headrest screens in.... ill take better pics of the truck later

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
thanks for the repies guys.... yeah they are 20's only thing i dont like are the 35 series tires.... and i bought a 500 watt mono kicker.... i decided to take a break from modding for a while.... but the next things are hood... billet grille... and maybe work on my stereo... i saw the new alpine w505 coming out so i might pick that up and then replace all my stock speakers and put some headrest screens in.... ill take better pics of the truck later
yeah all that moddn takes a toll on the wallet COLLY

1 - 20 of 48 Posts