Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking at getting some new bucket seats for my extended cab. Has anyone done this before?(I'm sure people have haha) If so what would I have to do to put them in. I'm concerned about the brackets and stuff. The ones I'm looking at say they come with universal sliders but it says I have to get custom seat brackets. A how to would be nice but I couldn't find one. Thanks!

· CALI BOSS
8,512 Posts
Search for some Hummer H3 seats. They bolt right in. No modifications to the mounts needed. Just gotta swap sensors and seat belt from your stock seats over to them

· Registered
128 Posts
I used 2 passenger seats. Had 60/40 bench. Matched the factory cloth. Grind off the mounting stubs and transfer to new one. They slant towards the trans hump. All sensors and wiring will fit. All dash lights and dingers work as prescribed. Use the center seatbelt. 3/8 bolt works when reattaching stubs because it fits perfectly in the seat rail and no wrench is needed. Looks factory and people scratch their heads trying to figure it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.