Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my first skar product im more familiar with mmats, treo, and DD, but really dont have the room , i cant wait to see how it does

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
The SA-8's fit in even less space than the Skar's...I went with the SA-8 in 1/2 cube ported at 35.

Both are amazing little performers hands down.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The SA-8's fit in even less space than the Skar's...I went with the SA-8 in 1/2 cube ported at 35.

Both are amazing little performers hands down.
I was looking at the sa-8 v2d4, and the zvx-8, but for 75 bucks less i couldnt pass this one up

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
I was looking at the sa-8 v2d4, and the zvx-8, but for 75 bucks less i couldnt pass this one up
That's exactly what I ordered. The shallower mount depth is what made me go with the SA. I built a custom rear center console box so I still have all four seats, cause lil ones ride in the back on a regular basis.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I needed to retain both my back seats for the same reason, i wanted to build one but just dont have the time

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Check out my build thread...I did it as a week long project. Cut and outside first night in half hour. Routed sub mount and port walls and finished outer in half hour the next night. Then did all the inside walls in half hour the next night. Then second side and routing the outside and mounting the sub in about an hour the last night. Then tossed it in that weekend.

I also didn't use any screws, just glue and a lot of clamps, so it took me longer than it normally would have.

Hell, it took me twice as long just to draw the box up and design it. I also designed it while I was at work waiting for my computer to stop being stupid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts