Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I think i'm going to step my bass up to the next level. I'm thinking about getting 2 15inch kicker comps and this costom box.

box will look just like that but the sub woofers will be 15inch instead of 12.

·
Registered
893 Posts
What are you gonna power them with??

·
Registered
893 Posts
Should do nicely!! How many cubes do you think your gonna get in that extended??

you going ported??

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should do nicely!! How many cubes do you think your gonna get in that extended??

you going ported??
I have no clue yet. I just saw the box on a custom car shop up by me called Spade Kreations. I'm calling up there tomorrow to see how much everything will be and what not. I think that set up will look sick behind my 2 front buckets.

·
Registered
893 Posts
If you have the ability built it yourself. Most shops are going to rape you on boxes/install.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know a guy at the place and my dad knows a few of them, they took a huge chunk of money off of my brothers custom box and shit when he had his old car. hopefully they'll take a huge chunk off mine. :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Good luck!! Keep us posted!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well I'm curious to see what they might do in there. I've got one 12 powered off of 1100 watts and it hits really good.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
ummm isnt it a good thing to hear things??? like our brain thinking? fuck it !!! pump up the bass!!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm just asking what he chose to keep up with that setup. Personally, I usually put just as much power to the highs/mids as the subs, but I'm a SQ nut! :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
I'm with ya 110%. It'll take alot to keep up with the 15's and that power.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, I just called up to the shop they said it would be about 350 for the box and putting it in and everything.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts