Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my front Skid Plate and Front Diff Skid Plate w/ hardware and mounting brackets. Bought these from bubaloo a couple years back but never installed them. Now I'm moving and need the extra cash. Would love to keep it local (NE Ohio) but will ship if we can work out the price and shipping.

• Fits 2004-2012 Chevy Colorados / GMC Canyons
• SUPER SKIDZ Skid Plates made by bubaloo
• Made of 5052 .188 aluminum / Ribbing for strength
• Includes small door for oil change access
• Powder Coated Black

NEVER USED / LIKE NEW
• Paid $500...sell $400

• Very minor scratches on front skid plate (probably caused from shipping)

Contact info
email: [email protected]
text: (330) 203-3844

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To ship these plates as far north as Thompson, MB, Canada is not gonna be cheap. FedEx estimated around $130 USD for their cheapest rate.

I might be able to ship cheaper from my work, but I will have to check. Once I find out I'll let you know.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yeah shipping in to Canada is friggin ridiculous.

It cost me $29 to ship a $10 item.............these will not be cheap for international shipment

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow 1BADI5, almost three times the price of the item for sale? That's craziness.

Yep, these will be expensive to ship your way destri, but if you want to pay for it, they're yours.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Yea, I get screwed on shipping a lot. The worst is when customs slaps a random amount in addition to the shipping.

Yep, these will be expensive to ship your way destri, but if you want to pay for it, they're yours.
Let me think about it for a day or two, and I'll let you know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea, I get screwed on shipping a lot. The worst is when customs slaps a random amount in addition to the shipping.

Let me think about it for a day or two, and I'll let you know.
Cool, sounds good. If I can keep the cost of shipping between $125-$150, I will send em your way for $500 total shipped. PM me if you're interested with the shipping address so I can figure out the actual shipping cost. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Thought about it all last night and today and I don't think I can do it right now. I also live above the 55th parallel so shipping is never cheap for me. Sorry man, I hope you can find a buyer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thought about it all last night and today and I don't think I can do it right now. I also live above the 55th parallel so shipping is never cheap for me. Sorry man, I hope you can find a buyer.
That's cool man, thanks for getting back to me. Yea, I'm sure it's annoying trying to get shipments out your way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.