Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any issues with these? Mine was working fine yesterday, then today it wasn't shutting off the system when the door opened up. I am having to manually shut the head unit off.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Do the remainder of the 'door open' features work? Such as does the interior light go on and off when you close. Or do you get chimes when the door is open and the key is on?
I'm wondering if the wire to the door switch has become damaged (coincidentally) which is fairly common.

I haven't heard any issues wit hthe CRUX so far. Or maybe 1 time, but not related to your experience.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't work with any of the doors. It was working fine today wiuth the drivers door then stopped. Maybe I will pull the cable to reset it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else have any thoughts? The comment in the instructions is you could hook the accessory lead to the 12 volt constant too, if you didn't have an accessory, which we do. Can't understand why it started out working, then stopped. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
An update, it must have been intermittent, no issues since the first time. It is a media player, so i unhooked the Ipod to reset it too and no further issues.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crux sent me a brand new adapter to try and see if the box part is bad. Plus they sent me another version to try and see if that fixes the issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts