Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of getting new tires this week and need some help choosing. I first wanted the bridgestones, then didnt want to spend 1200 on tires that are only going to be on for 5 or 6 months at a time. Then I got to looking at the BFG G-force tire, but was also told that the Toyo and Nitto brands were good tire. I can get the T and N for 700. Has anybody had any luck with these tires? Are the worth the price? Should I spend the extra money and get a better tire with a 40,000 mile warranty? 255/35/20 is the size if that helps any

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i myself am a fan of BFG tires...always had good luck with them...never had g forces though...they just seem to wear better and longer

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont mind spending a little extra, I am just unsure if it is really worth it. I had the all terrains on my s-10 and got 80,000 miles, but was curious on how the other brands were. I have never tried them before.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i see the gforces on the mustangs have really good wear

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have two different tread designs. My girlfriends uncle has those exact ones on his 69 Mustang, but hasnt been drove yet, its still waiting on some parts to finish restoring it

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I knew they had 2 different tread designs, that's why I was asking if those were it. :kiki:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Yes those are it then and you will be the first ones to see them, if you come to the meet next week:thumbup2:
Still planning on it. :naughty:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts