Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well recently just purchased a 2012 Colorado reg cab z85 with the 3.7. If anyone here is familiar with the performance trucks forum I'm on there pretty often with my 2011 GMC Sierra with the 427 LSX and 106mm turbo. Anyways just introducing myself here and getting all the info I can on this truck as I know nothing outside of the full size LS world. Def a fun little truck I just got it tuned and gotta say it has surprised me how well it runs for a little I5. Gonna be V8 swapping it as well as doing the H3 interior and more then likely just keeping it as my little daily driver as my other truck is my race truck. Here are some pics of it at the dealer, 2012 36k miles with I think all the options you can get in a reg cab.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
:welcome2: Nice little find :thumbup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks! So I have plans right now for the i5 to get electric fans, cutout, intake, and I think I read about gutting the first cat? I have a nitrous kit here might even throw that on there. Quick question does anyone here have pics of their truck on a 275/45R18? Was looking at some M&H drag radials for when I play around with it.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Damn nice looking truck, I would kill to have one like yours with the V8 engine

welcome to the nation

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
Awesome truck
:salute:

I go fishing in Port Aransas every summer!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks.... Hey Supermodulation do you still make the electric fan conversions? Can you give me a price on one for my truck?

·
Nation Lurker
799 Posts
Howdy

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome idk what this means but everyone else does it so I'll do it too 2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts