Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody, new to this site, some of you may know of me from other sites, anyway, I have a 2005 x-cab z71 2wd, superior blue. a few things done to it, complete system, some painted dash pieces, painted bowtie, painted wheels, magnaflow muffler, K&N drop-in air filter, and some blue leds, neons, and blue strobes all in various places in the truck, xtang black maxx bed cover. Well that's about it for the truck, I'm 28, in the navy stationed in Va beach, VA. anything else you want to know just ask.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
Welcome to the site! :salute:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

There are a few other members near you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eagle 1 !!!! My Diamond Audio Companion!:lolsign: :werd3:

:welcome: :355group:
what's up man, hows the diamonds treating you, I blew 3 out of 4 tweeters and now I'm running the d6 drivers and planet audio tweeters.

Thanks for welcomes guys, like others I still visit the other place also, but if it's got to with vehicles I'm there...lol.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
what's up man, hows the diamonds treating you, I blew 3 out of 4 tweeters and now I'm running the d6 drivers and planet audio tweeters.

Thanks for welcomes guys, like others I still visit the other place also, but if it's got to with vehicles I'm there...lol.

Mine are still holdin up good. I don't have it blasted too often, but when I do, they STILL impress me!:bang:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they do sound great, but I think my wife is to blame for mine, she would take it to work some while I did whatever to her car and she has a habit of turning the stereo wide open as soon as she gets in and it was cold when they blew, or should I say cracked...lol. 85 watts rms isn't a lot, they're rated at 100 rms but when they are very cold it's too much, but what can you do, my new ones cost me $40 to my door for all 4 and they sound just as good.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
sup man welcome.

shit its about time you made it over here lol

he is the blue truck that is in my pics of my "new rims" thread posted
in image/video.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah I made it over, finally had time to look into it man, had my EAWS board today and passed so now I'm just waiting on paperwork to be routed, this year I can take the E-6 exam again...:jerkit:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
silly exam...

welcome to the nation
:salute:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah they are but hey, what can you do. How you like 29 stumps...lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
yeah they are but hey, what can you do. How you like 29 stumps...lol
the stumps isnt as bad as people make it out to be, just the people here are way gay... I have 120 days left. and thats all I am worried about.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts