·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome to the "Nation" !!!:355group:
You have found the right spot for your "355" and a super site for making friends who love their trucks !!
You should attend the SESM '14 Truck meet in your home state !!! Check out the post on SESM '14 for info !!!:salute::th_woot:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i am currently just north of atlanta, Alpharetta/Johns Creek area, but i have lived all over from marietta to downtown. Assuming everything goes as expected I will be getting the truck tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
could someone point me in the right direction to find some custom shops in GA? i figure there is a good thread somewhere that I am having trouble finding. mostly i just need some quotes on stuff like bagging/fabrication/paint, some of the larger jobs I cant really do myself. i have already found so much information i cannot take it in quick enough..

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
I don't know of anyone up that way however there are a few guys up there who may be able to shed some light on the subject. @OcBoss @bryanks

Also feel free to join up with the GA Chapter. Be sure to click "User CP" in the banner and then click "Group Memberships" on the left hand side. Then just look for the GA Chapter and I will get you approved. Then you can join in the GA random chat thread we have going. Let me know if you need any help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know of anyone up that way however there are a few guys up there who may be able to shed some light on the subject. @OcBoss @bryanks

Also feel free to join up with the GA Chapter. Be sure to click "User CP" in the banner and then click "Group Memberships" on the left hand side. Then just look for the GA Chapter and I will get you approved. Then you can join in the GA random chat thread we have going. Let me know if you need any help!
thanks man, I put in my request to join the group, I will hit up some of the members you mentioned once i get a moment. Gotta work on a new budget.

·
Registered
778 Posts
any specs on the truck?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts