Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just as the title reads! im lookin to get my truck tuned but the one guy we had just quit so now the spots open to someone who knows what there doing!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
If your saying I don't know what i'm doing... your VERY misinformed and I think you should re-word your statement.

If not then I apologize but I think that is a VERY rude way of referring to me as i've had quite a lot of satisfied customers and this is the ONLY issue i've had while tuning.

·
Registered
358 Posts
hey zach if you wanna still try finding out wat the hell is wrong with mine sometimes ill trust you. im still under warrenty so if anything happens ill just call roadside and have them pick me up but i doubt it would happen again.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my bad bro i didnt mean it to be rude and never said u didnt know what you were doing otherwise i wouldnt have ask for you to do mine when u got all your bugs fixed. you told me no that your done so i just posted a thread to see if theres anyone else out there thats all... sorry for the confusion!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
What happened ZNA??
Nothing that concerns anyone who wasn't there... a simple mistake was made while tuning which was irreversable. Bottom line he got a tow from Blaine to the dealership and they fixed him up with me footin the bill.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ZNA03 if you do deside to get back into it let me know cause im sure its not that easy to find anyone else around to do that type of shit!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
yeah... i'm thinking of still doing it... just chargin a bit more to cover my ass incase of incident.

PM me and we'll talk.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
can you pm me and let me know what happened, just curious what you could do that couldn't be undone. thanks.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
well if anyone besides ZNA wants to let me know, that'd be great...mmmk. thanks.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
:lol: It's a matter i'd like to keep between me and the people involved... like i've stated 3 times AND in the pm's you've sent me insulting me.
stand up dude here! won't answer a simple question without gettin all butthurt :jerkit:

C

·
0 Posts
Y'all are all 'bout retarded. He messed up once and its all like the world ended? He did my truck the very same day and it was the first one done. He did a great job on it and i love the tune
so thanks zach :355: don't let the people get to you

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Y'all are all 'bout retarded. He messed up once and its all like the world ended? He did my truck the very same day and it was the first one done. He did a great job on it and i love the tune
so thanks zach :355: don't let the people get to you
I'm not... thanks Connie. I know all of my customers have my back because their tunes are flawless and great.

RCSB stop being a douchebag. If you werent such a moron you'd go on the hptuners forum and read my thread explaining everything that happened like the dingleberry on cfans who got the info and posted it because he doesn't like me. :)

Here... here's the direct link since I feel bad for being rude to you, even though you've done nothing BUT that to me today.
http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=95544

:355group:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.