Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured i'd start a thread on my wheel spacers cause the only other spacers threads seems like arguments for and against. i got some pics to see finished results.

wheels: Ultra Gauntlet 18x9 +25 offset
Tires: 235/45/18
1 inch spacers torqued 100 ft lbs.
buddy club extended open ended lug nuts. torqued 100 ft lbs.

i had to cut about a half inch off the ends of the studs for the wheels to sit flush. on the front wheels the ends of the studs have no threads. that's the part i cut off. on the back, i cut about 2 threads off the stud ends.

i should be getting my front belltech shocks soon so i'll check the torque on everything in a week or two when i put them on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
where did u get these????

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where did u get these????
i ebay'd them. got all four for about $120. i was worried about the quality, but they look good. i put them on the rear and ran the truck on the lift with the wheels off to see how balanced they were.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I shoulda put pics up, I didn't have my phone when I did it. I'll measure out the the center of the spacers. My rims do have inserts in the center though.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
updated with pics of the spacers. none of the lugs needed to be torqued after about 100 miles. they all checked the same as when i put them on.

on the rear driver side there's one lug just to the left of the bottom (7 o'clock) that wasn't cut. the original lug broke off and the replacement was shorter than stock. breaking that lug is when i decided to go to open ended lugs on after market wheels. :salute:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.