Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just won them on ebay $660.00 US plus shipping (told me $100 bucks the other day) i dont think thats too bad really

Sorry if someone else on here was trying to get them

eBay Motors: 18 " COLORADO,CANYON WHEELS + GOODYEAR EAGLE RSA'S O.E (item 150209063505 end time Jan-27-08 17:30:00 PST)

only issues that I'll need to fix are

center caps and lug nuts/caps need to be ordered.

I'm planning on rebalancing them since they put the weights on the face of the wheels instead of inside or using the sticky weights

and I plan on painting the wheels

BTW

my ZQ8 wheels will be up for sale after I'm done fixing the wheels up and have them on the truck

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I was going to bid 700. but never ended up bidding once. I figured you saw them first.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
shouldn't this be in another forum besides image/video.

Like asthetics or something. idk

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm gonna see how much my friend charges for new wheels like these @ the chevy dealership (I get things at cost). If the price is good enough maybe i'll see if I can pass it on.
I think you are going to love what he is going to tell you the price is. I know you get the hook-up and all but last time someone checked these puppies were like 3xx per wheel.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I think you are going to love what he is going to tell you the price is. I know you get the hook-up and all but last time someone checked these puppies were like 3xx per wheel.
I believe it... I just remember him getting a full set of ZQ8's for just under $400. So maybe he can work a little more magic... worth a shot to see how much them bitchs are actually worth.

I love how gm overprices everything.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is the cheapest set I have found near me it may not have been the best deal but came with tires and was the the most decent I've seen in a while

center caps are 10 bucks from the dealer or 9.19 from GM parts direct

Commondude did this photoshop for me of how I want them to look

i'm liking the idea

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice geeds glad you got em

1 - 20 of 26 Posts