Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Chris from Syracuse, New York! I just joined after being referred by Mr. Rsquires67. I am probably going to order a 2008 Colorado Xtreme, so I'm going to be asking a lot of questions. Nice site!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
:welcome: to the :355:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:welcome: to the :355group: Enjoy your stay. Im prob gonna follow on the 2008 extreme.
Im an East coaster too, just moved here from NJ.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh...thanks guys! Being on forums makes me restless, wishing I had a truck right now. Just surfing through the forum I see so many bad arse rides! I think my wife will not like what I plan to do once I get one......

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome: to the :355: yeah the trucks are definately addictive

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
:welcome: to the :355: My wife hates me every time i bring some thing up about my truck! which is just about every day!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
Registered
210 Posts
:welcome: to the :355: man!

Keep us posted on your '08 Xtreme search!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! Seems to be a nice start here. I did not realize the forum is brand new! Before I know it, I'll be one of the original 100.....I know I'm a newb, but I'd like to call 355Nation my home!

The other forum seems pretty nice too, but it's difficult sometimes when some members get short-tempered. That Sab guy pointed me to the New England chapter, and has been really helpful in trying to gather some information for me on the 2008 models, but it may be a little early yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts