5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My name is Ricky

I'm 22

My truck(s) are slow

One is red, one is black

They both need more stuff then I ever seem to be able to afford.

Hi, my name is Ricky

lol

Trucks:

Rado (04)

S10 (97)

Both trucks the list of "I want to do" is too long to list, so I wont lol

Just saying hi...:wavey:

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hhaha, yeah I have this addiction of going sideways, and gravel seems to be the easiest way to do it without MURDERING my tires so that was after a night of boredom and sliding in a lot haha

no prob man ;)

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Is there something up with the grille surround on the Colly? The only pic I can see is dirtyradomb3.jpg and it looks like there is a hunk missing from just below the grille.

·
16,420 Posts
I've been playing around on here for like 3 hours.. I really like this site guys.. well done :eek5:

Is there something up with the grille surround on the Colly? The only pic I can see is dirtyradomb3.jpg and it looks like there is a hunk missing from just below the grille.
Ummmmmmmm yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, about that..

See, what had happened was, I was driving down a local curvy back road that I love late one night and this creature I call Bambie and her entire F-ING family decided to walk out in front of me, I STOOD on the brakes and clipped the last one, broke passenger side headlight bracket, and broke the grill in like 5 spots, 2 zip ties later you cant tell (except for that gap) been driving me nuts because the fitment is off on the drivers side and it squeaks like crazy. Got most of my parts in and need to get them painted and the new grill and lights on and i'll be set

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Yeah, deers blow haha.

Ah, I see you are from Memphis. Not to far from me. I am up in Clarksville, unfortunately. Might have to meet up in Nashville sometime. I know there are a couple guys that want to meet up once everyone is around. Plus, Darek is always up for a meet. Doesn't really get on here much, but his name is kerad11.

Last time I was down that way was... Relaxed Atmosphere at the Park right outside Memphis.. Some nice vehicles there...

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I remember that show, I seem to never make it out though, yeah I have a few friends in ///RA some damn good looking vehicles indeed..

I am ALWAYS up for a meet and yes I live here, but I LOVE getting away and a Nashville meet would be awesome IMO

·
Another day.....
2,704 Posts
Hey welcome bud! memphis rings my ear oh ya you got our basketball team! Oh well glad to have ya. Nice pair of trucks

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 31 Posts