Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I just got my '10 Rado 3LT last week and was lookin 4 a hard tonneau for it and stumbled on 355 Nat. Kewl site.

The only up grade's are the new solid rear window the slider had to go it's for sale if anyone is interested in it. A hard Tonneau cover, Spray in bed liner, and some Street Scene mirrors I have a new set still in the box that were 4 my '03 S10 so I only need to get the mounting base 4 'em. No Eng. mod's as this is my DD I have other toys for that!

Bruce.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
:welcome2: You have found the best site if you own a "355" !!!

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Welcome! Check out the south east section we have a meet this Saturday the 17th!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tnkx, Guy's 4 the welcome!

Skizzo I love a road trip but. Too short a notice I had a outta town weding to attend last weekend and it's been raining alot here iv'e gotta lot of lawn work to do this weekend and hopefully do some thing to the Rado or one of my other trucks.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
:welcome2:

Be sure to look at our SESM 14 threads as well.
it's far away enough to plan ahead, a bunch of us will be there!

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
:welcome2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey! I just got my '10 Rado 3LT last week and was lookin 4 a hard tonneau for it and stumbled on 355 Nat. Kewl site.

The only up grade's are the new solid rear window the slider had to go it's for sale if anyone is interested in it. A hard Tonneau cover, Spray in bed liner, and some Street Scene mirrors I have a new set still in the box that were 4 my '03 S10 so I only need to get the mounting base 4 'em. No Eng. mod's as this is my DD I have other toys for that!

Bruce.
close to Palm Coast? I' lookin for a sliding window..

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts
:salute:
Welcome to the 355Nation!

Please take a minute to review the site rules.

Also, check out the New Members Handbook. This will give you an idea as to what this site has to offer you as far as information goes for your Colorado/Canyon. It also will answer a few questions that are commonly asked on this site.

If you have more questions about utilizing the board, hit up Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum - FAQ: Board FAQ. If that doesn't answer the question, then hit up a moderator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts