Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I just wanted to say thanks for having me. I have a 2010 GMC Canyon 4cy, 2WD with
The factory differential lock, 2"lift, K&N intake, firestone rear suspension air bags and
93000 miles.-Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Hey, that looks just like mine.....except yours has a smaller cab.....and half as many cylinders....and half as many drive axles.....and sits lower......and has twice as many miles.....and probably gets better gas mileage.....but at least it's the same color! :lol2:

:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
On second thought, with that 2" lift it may not sit lower than mine after all.....

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Hey, that looks just like mine.....except yours has a smaller cab.....and half as many cylinders....and half as many drive axles.....and sits lower......and has twice as many miles.....and probably gets better gas mileage.....but at least it's the same color! :lol2:

:gd:

@ivan29

·
Premium Member
441 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hello all. I just wanted to say thanks for having me. I have a 2010 GMC Canyon 4cy, 2WD with
The factory differential lock, 2"lift, K&N intake, firestone rear suspension air bags and
93000 miles.-Mike
nice truck Mike, for some reason I like lifted trucks with not so much big tires.

I noticed the blue beacon on top, any specific purpose for that? I've been looking for a good beacon, so far the Wheelen L31 on amber.

Can you tell me more about that blue beacon of yours?

·
Army Grease Monkey
9 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts