Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well you all wanted pics here they are:salute:

i hope you all enjoy:salute: MC I am ready for a banner update LOL

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
That looks freaking awesome, bro!!! Congrats on the drop. How low did you go again? :355: Nice sticker too.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
much better John

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx geeds thanx flat man...I went with a 3/3 drop..I think I need another inch out of the rear...but worried about havin to put a notch in the frame...I also cut about an inch off the bump stops the truck rides freakin awesome...I am so happy with the control arms

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Dammit I wish I would of got control arms and zq8 leafs and a 2" block. Looks awesome dude cant wait till may 20th.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys...my next project is carpeting fo sho...
and after that PAINT.....

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
*cough* rollpan *cough*

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Looks very nice man!! :cool:

God dammit with all this drop stuff! 3/3 and no bottoming out in the rear? How's it ride? Is it really stiff in the rear? Maybe it's the shitty roads we have here in SoCal, but damn mine rides soooo stiff (dropped 2/3 with coils and blocks), I sometimes think it'll rattle the dash off. No joking.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks very nice man!! :cool:

God dammit with all this drop stuff! 3/3 and no bottoming out in the rear? How's it ride? Is it really stiff in the rear? Maybe it's the shitty roads we have here in SoCal, but damn mine rides soooo stiff (dropped 2/3 with coils and blocks), I sometimes think it'll rattle the dash off. No joking.

the rear rides rough but is no way near as bad as my cav...i think cuttin the bump stops was a good ideal..I only notice the ride on ROUGH roads

DJ i will take that carpet off of your hands

thanx for the compliments

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice thanx MC

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 39 Posts