·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets give out some ideas and then have a vote

i say we have a meet at the state park in new symyrna(sp?) beach on august 26th

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Anytime after August is fine with me. I close on my house August 16th, so all of the out-of-pocket expenses will be taken care of by the end of August...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new symrna doesnt have much parking but its um very scenic? lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I think we should do something like an amusement park...maybe we can get group rates or something...I would be down for Islands of Adventure for sure!!!

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Whatevers closer south ;) Just give us about a months notice and i'm sure we'll have another good showing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
im with zach... i say a little more south, that 4 hour drive sucked

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey zach, you up for a Super Chevy Show meet in west palm this october??

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and so it is!!!

Everyone start cleaing thier schedule for the last weekend in october...super chevy west palm!! ($40 to enter your truck i think) but its worth it because you get to park with all the badass chevys and you get a cool gift baggy...i entered my truck last year when they still had the show here in gainesville...i guess they are changing it this year

edit: this is stephan....connie was on my laptop and i guess she didnt logout, lmao

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
you should do that on cfans also....

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
and so it is!!!

Everyone start cleaing thier schedule for the last weekend in october...super chevy west palm!! ($40 to enter your truck i think) but its worth it because you get to park with all the badass chevys and you get a cool gift baggy...i entered my truck last year when they still had the show here in gainesville...i guess they are changing it this year

edit: this is stephan....connie was on my laptop and i guess she didnt logout, lmao
hmmm got the exact dates? I would like to go, and since it is down there i could see if my cousins mind if i stayed with them...otherwise i might not be able to go (hotel rooms...no money :( )

or i guess if push came to shove... cruise down there in the morn and back up in the evenin lol

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oct. 26-28

odds are we would try to have the meet on saturday the 27th

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
My saturdays are open so I'll prolly be down. Maybe head down friday night and get a hotel room. Gonna keep an eye on this to see what the final plan is....

And if anyone else is interested in the same plan, post up and maybe we can all stay in the same one, or split rooms for a lower cost per person.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
car show/ swap meet/ drag racing

and its all chevys!! :D

superchevy.com has stuff

1 - 20 of 46 Posts