Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Click Here for Super Chevy Schedule

Sept. 21-22-23 Moroso Motorsports Park West Palm Beach, FL

Moroso Motorsports Park is located on Beeline HWY (SR 710) in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl.

From the South take I-95 (exit 79B) or FL Turnpike (exit 109) to PGA Blvd. go west to SR 710 and turn right, go 8.2 miles.

From the North take I-95 (exit 87B) or FL Turnpike (exit 116) to Indiantown Rd (SR706) go west to SR710 turn left, go 3 miles.
From the Naples/Ft. Myers area take I-75 south to the Turnpike, take the Turnpike north to Exit 109 (PGA Blvd). Take PGA Blvd. West until it dead-ends (SR 710/Beeline Hwy), take a right and continue for 8 miles.

Click Here for Mapquest

Click Here for Myspace Event Page

Attendance List:
1. Stephan (Chevy)
2. Connie (Collychick)
3. Justin (Skizzo)
4. Zach (ZNA03)
5. Chris (Chris807) <Maybe>
6. Tom (ZQ85cyl5Speed)
7. Ryan (WwRGSwW) <Maybe>
8. James (JHammond53) <Maybe>

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
umm im probably in, but it wont be as much of a meet for me... almost more like a reg show day. mentioned something about it to my dad and he wants to go, so it will be a mix between collyfans meet and show lol... anyone know how much it costs to get in? (not enter)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'm in.

Justin Moroso spectator fees are usually $13 but I dont know if they'll change it for the show...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you gotta enter your truck man! its like $40 to enter your truck or its like $25 to just get in, might as well line your truck up in the show!

·
Registered
358 Posts
im probly in if im not loaded down with school

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should be a good turnout once more people see this thread. already have 5 and i just made the thread not too long ago lol

zach, dont you have friends down there with colorados?? try to get them to go

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome. let them know about this place too, tell them about this topic so they can get on track. or if they dont have internet access, i know youll keep them updated. should be a great turnout

hopefully everyone will be down for showing thier trucks. we might end up having to find a big lot out in the parking area and all park together if most people dont want to enter the show

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
you gotta enter your truck man! its like $40 to enter your truck or its like $25 to just get in, might as well line your truck up in the show!
40 bucks to enter my truck eh? and if i enter my truck.. that gets me and whoever is in my truck in for that price right? (granted it will be two or three people)

also depends on if my dad will be able to stand my exhaust all the way down for the 3-4 hour drive... it doesnt bother me but he hates it lol

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think its 40 for you and your truck and then there is an entry fee for everyone else...got a tonnaue cover? lol can hide everyone under it

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
i think its 40 for you and your truck and then there is an entry fee for everyone else...got a tonnaue cover? lol can hide everyone under it
thats ghey if i cant even get one passenger in with me for the show... if thats the case i probably wont be entering my truck, as awesome as itd be... moneys tight and the less spent the better

oh and heres a link to the ticket information/prices

http://www.superchevyshow.com/ticketinfo.shtml

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got a buddy that lives down there now. I may parlay that weekend into a couple days of drunken partying with a meet/show in there somewhere. He has been asking when I'm gonna drag my lazy ass down there.

BTW - If I'm going down there, you guys are getting drunk with me

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I got a buddy that lives down there now. I may parlay that weekend into a couple days of drunken partying with a meet/show in there somewhere. He has been asking when I'm gonna drag my lazy ass down there.

sorry, we don't party with Nissan owners :kiki:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

me no drinky lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts