Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys! How's it going? I figured that I would go ahead and start a new thread to see when we want to work on our next meet. There are a couple of shows coming up at the end of the month if anyone is interested in those. Alternatively, we can just do a mod meet at my place. Of coarse, we would actually have to do something to make it a "mod" meet. lol. Anyway, let me know what you all think and we can go from there. We have gotten a good thing going for this chapter. Let's keep it going!!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Got that hood to bring ya. If a meet does happen I will bring it and we will decorate it.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
22nd? Hmm. I'll see what's going on that weekend. Let me check with work.... Okay, got the weekend off. Lmao!!! Is that weekend good for anyone else?

Good deal with the hood Matt. We'll have to have a "design" meeting. Hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
why not save up and come down here oct 13th?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
well cruisin the coast one, brian has a shop we can use two, its been two years since we had a decent sized get together down here three, and the weather will be good down here that time of year four.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
well cruisin the coast one, brian has a shop we can use two, its been two years since we had a decent sized get together down here three, and the weather will be good down here that time of year four.
i thought brian moved back up north?

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
no circumstances changed

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
That my ass has to work saturday. Has lukewarm been around?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Bitches love it when you work there ass right...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Fred Savage
1,607 Posts
Saturday or Sunday gunny? I texted Glen today. He just got phone service back today and should get internet/cable back tomorrow but he said we're always welcome whenever. He's got nothing big going on this weekend.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts