Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropt n Destroyed 4

September 29th-30th. Magazine Coverage by Mini Truckin, Guage Magazine, MiniStyle.com and Dropjawmag.

Tri-County Plaza
1500 Canton Rd.
Akron, Ohio 44312

34 Major Classes with mild/wild along with specialty awards. Car and Truck limbo contest and Bikini Contest.

For show and hotel info: www.droptout.com
e-mail: [email protected]
aaron @ 1-330-807-2978

I know it's pretty short notice but it's looking to be a real good time. Dave and Tom were only coming out on sunday, but if some of you wanted to do saturday as well, I'd be game. There's really no excuse for me since it's another show only 15 mins away! lol

So post up if you'd like to come and say what day you'd come as well. Lets get more meets together for this area!:salute:

1. JosueZQ8
2. Brewer15650
3. HANDGUNNER

Oh and by the way......they're having a 355 CLASS!!!!!!!:bang: :doku2:

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
if I am off I will be there on sunday.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Nevermind I have to fly out on monday for bentonville, arkansas so I wont be attending. I know i should stay home with the wife and kid if I am leaving for a few days.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, we can't blame you for that! We'll catch ya next time.

Like I said, we're going to try to get somemore meets for this area going. Even with winter around the corner, that doesn't mean we all can't get together at someone's house and just have a cook out or something.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
1. JosueZQ8
2. Brewer15650
3. HANDGUNNER
4. LSSPORTo4

sunday for me...family members birthday saturday...if we have a mini meet at a house...make it mine i am cool with it...just need to know when so I can prepare my chicken...

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alot of the same guys at these 2 shows are going to be there too. Checked out ohiominitrucks.com and they're pretty hyped up about it!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup Yup....but it IS ohio so we'll see....:dawg:

I tell you what, if it is a super shitty weekend or just not nice enough to drive that far to a show, me and steph wouldn't mind coming out to your place to hang out. Doesn't matter what we do, we just want to see some new places and hang out with you guys more before that "possibility" happens.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
possibility?????? your not moving again are you?

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, yea you missed that conversation! It's a possibility, but I have no idea what's going to happen with it, just have to wait and see. So I haven't said much to anyone yet.....

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
wish i could

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
have fun guys and get plenty of pics since I'm stuck here in cali

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Yeah what he said ^^ since I cant go either.

·
Registered
250 Posts
no go for me guys. have a great time. and like stated above take pics. maybe even a video better than mine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts