Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a nice condition 2005 Chevy Colorado Extended Cap 5 cyl z85 2wd pickup. It has 128,xxx miles on it and runs and shifts like brand new. Was serviced regularly. It has a bedliner, new tires, new Pioneer headunit with Bluetooth, black bucket seats (from Chevy S-10, will also include original bench seat), just had the rear differential fluid changed about 2k miles ago. I also have extra parts that I will include. (headlights, original radio, all parts of bench seat). It has a clean carfax report. It's a second vehicle, and I just don't need it anymore. I just hit some tough times and would rather see this truck be used instead of sitting.
Pm me a message with e-mail address and I can send you more pictures

I hate to see her go... But would feel better if someone here on the nation picked her up. :salute:

More info and my contact info (you can also pm me on here, I will be checking it)
Nice 2005 Chevy Colorado Z85

Attachments

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're sellin it?! That's a sweet center console man!
Yeah.. unfortunately I took a huge pay cut at work and not having the extra vehicle payment would help drastically. Thanks, I got that console at autozone. If I recall correctly it was under $50.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts