Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
look at where the truck next to him is...probably why.

did this really require a new thread? I could get 40 pictures a day of this shit. :kiki:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i wish i had a beater to fuck with people like that, i'd be all up on that door. they'd have to get in from the back!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I have a collection in my glove box with a pen sitting right next to them haha. I think they should come standard with any road-side emergency kit.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
It's the people that do it close to wherever they are going (store, theater...) If someone does it out in the boonies of the parking lot, then I have no problem, but taking two close spots is just asshole-ish.

If that is what you do NOKSTYLE, then I'm sorry, but I would call you an asshole, nice car or not. If you park way out, I would admire the work put into the car/truck...

That's just my .02

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Shit man if I had a dime for every time I saw that I'd be rich. lol

The other day at a concert when I got back to my truck there was a guy 2 cars down on the other side of the row from me whos car got hit. It looked fucking terrible, I'm assuming the guy took off but what happened was someone was haulin ass through the lane and hit the corner of his car, which hit another car and ended up diagonal over 2 spaces. So all in all like 4 cars got hit.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
thats exactly why i park in the boonies where ever i go

not only that but if you park away from everyone else it makes your ride stick out

well yesterday i went to walmart and parked in the boonies. i had 4 parking spots clear to each side of me. came out and some asshole parked right up on my door. i hate some people

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
^^Those are the cars that get a youparklikeanasshole.com ticket haha. They do that shit on purpose. I have a friend that does that shit. Pisses me off but he finds it hilarious. At least he cares enough to make sure the doors don't hit their car, but he will still park right next to them since he knows why they are parked out there. Can't count how many times he has done it to me...

·
Registered
93 Posts
thats exactly why i park in the boonies where ever i go

not only that but if you park away from everyone else it makes your ride stick out
Don't forget how you get to look at your slick ride as you walk back to it and say something like "my ride is so cool, and everyone elses sucks" :high5:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts