Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I had them on my truck, they were a great tire. I took them through everything. Mud, snow, sand...,did pretty good with everything....now the things I didn't like don't have the toughest look...the side wallls not have much to look at....also mine didn't seem to last very long, could have been due to not having an alignment, but not sure....only lasted about 25-30 thousand miles....

·
Registered
435 Posts
I had a set of 265/70/17 nitto terra grapples for about 30thousand miles and showed very little wear. I liked them. I went muddin, trail riding, snow and rain they performed alright as a all terrain could. Very little road noise also. I sold those wheels n tires bc I went bigger and more aggressive.

·
355 Parts Hoarder
6,842 Posts
I am currently running a set on my truck. 265/75/16 Load range D, I have about 16k on them showing very little wear. I am very happy with them, they have a soft compound that is very sticky in wet conditions. In the recent Baltimore area snow storm (12-24" of snow), I had no problem getting around. Great tire, I would recommend and buy them again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts