Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will be for members in New Mexico that want to make meets. I think I can speak for me, @ryley911, and @mOWWck not wanting to blow up our own threads to make plans to meet.

So this is the place where we will all talk to make plans to meet up!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Re: Semi-official nm355 chapter

This thread will be for members in New Mexico that want to make meets. I think I can speak for me, @ryley911, and @mOWWck not wanting to blow up our own threads to make plans to meet.

So this is the place where we will all talk to make plans to meet up!!
Definitely read my mind. So, anyways, as I posted on my build thread,
Friday I work till 5:30, but it is dark then.
Saturday, I have the day off work, but have plans I promised I'd goto in the mid afternoon. (around 1-2ish)
Sunday, I am good until 5, in which again, I have previous promised plans in the evening.

Looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting @mOWWck! You'll get to hear my Borla....:naughty:

·
Registered
286 Posts

I was just about to send a message about this too haha

As I said, Friday is busy. But Saturday is all good, Sunday after noon is good too

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Yeah Friday is a no go for me. I think Sunday seems like the best day as it has the most time. I don't think we want to get up early Saturday, but if your plans are only going to 2 then we could do it right after that.

And a place with food sounds good as well. If we ever do get enough people we should have a meet at the journal pavilion parking lot. I used to play soccer there and it is next to a drag strip and shooting range that we go to as well. plus its a big parking lot that wont have any other vehicles there if no event is going on.

Why don't we find a time on Sunday or Saturday and then maybe Friday pick a place that has food?

·
Registered
286 Posts

So Sunday between 1200 and 500! I live way in the NE heights but I can drive to wherever we decide to meet

If we ever do get enough people we should have a meet at the journal pavilion parking lot. I used to play soccer there and it is next to a drag strip and shooting range that we go to as well. plus its a big parking lot that wont have any other vehicles there if no event is going on.
Here's hoping! :eek6: I don't remember what the range is called, but I've been there once and it's decent.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So say Sunday at 1? When I'm in alb. I stay in the NE heights. Any food you guys are not interested in? Also, should we bring our women?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And it's called zia. I used to go there all the time before I went to school. I now go to a range in socorro that's free!

·
Registered
182 Posts

Sunday at 1 works for me. I think my girly is working. I'll probably come solo. I'm not big on seafood haha. Just throwing that out there. Just give me an address my brothas.

·
Registered
286 Posts

Food in the heights. . . Fast or sit down? If the weather wasn't so unpredictable I would say let's just eat outside with the trucks but who knows

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmmm.. give it a few days to think about where we want to go and one of us will give a suggestion.

·
Registered
182 Posts

So @Jaymes was thinking (correct me if I am wrong, I am mid-study mode right now and flustered due to a final in like, 6 hours haha.) to meet somewhere, then pick somewhere to grub around where we meet. So, I want to pick a place that equalizes the amount of driving for all of us. Myself, don't mind a bit of a longer drive. I am in Carnuel, however I can crash at the girlys in town on Candelaria if needed. Where you guys located at so I can pick somewhere well placed for all of us? I was thinking somewhere somewhat off of a freeway exit maybe.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

mOWWck and I are both in the NE Heights. I think we are both willing to drive anywhere in alb.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I think he was talking about tramway and Montgomery. Any ideas where you would like to meet mOWWck?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sounds like a plan. Pretty up your truck too if you want. I know mine needs a wash.

·
Registered
286 Posts

With all this roadwork it won't stay pretty for long! My last wash lasted me just a day before the truck was covered in black oil

1 - 20 of 88 Posts