Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

NM355 chapter

7K views 87 replies 7 participants last post by  Bobby Boucher 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread will be for members in New Mexico that want to make meets. I think I can speak for me, @ryley911, and @mOWWck not wanting to blow up our own threads to make plans to meet.

So this is the place where we will all talk to make plans to meet up!!

#2 ·
Re: Semi-official nm355 chapter

This thread will be for members in New Mexico that want to make meets. I think I can speak for me, @ryley911, and @mOWWck not wanting to blow up our own threads to make plans to meet.

So this is the place where we will all talk to make plans to meet up!!
Definitely read my mind. So, anyways, as I posted on my build thread,
Friday I work till 5:30, but it is dark then.
Saturday, I have the day off work, but have plans I promised I'd goto in the mid afternoon. (around 1-2ish)
Sunday, I am good until 5, in which again, I have previous promised plans in the evening.

Looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting @mOWWck! You'll get to hear my Borla....:naughty:

#5 ·

Yeah Friday is a no go for me. I think Sunday seems like the best day as it has the most time. I don't think we want to get up early Saturday, but if your plans are only going to 2 then we could do it right after that.

And a place with food sounds good as well. If we ever do get enough people we should have a meet at the journal pavilion parking lot. I used to play soccer there and it is next to a drag strip and shooting range that we go to as well. plus its a big parking lot that wont have any other vehicles there if no event is going on.

Why don't we find a time on Sunday or Saturday and then maybe Friday pick a place that has food?

#6 ·

So Sunday between 1200 and 500! I live way in the NE heights but I can drive to wherever we decide to meet

If we ever do get enough people we should have a meet at the journal pavilion parking lot. I used to play soccer there and it is next to a drag strip and shooting range that we go to as well. plus its a big parking lot that wont have any other vehicles there if no event is going on.
Here's hoping! :eek6: I don't remember what the range is called, but I've been there once and it's decent.

#12 ·

So @Jaymes was thinking (correct me if I am wrong, I am mid-study mode right now and flustered due to a final in like, 6 hours haha.) to meet somewhere, then pick somewhere to grub around where we meet. So, I want to pick a place that equalizes the amount of driving for all of us. Myself, don't mind a bit of a longer drive. I am in Carnuel, however I can crash at the girlys in town on Candelaria if needed. Where you guys located at so I can pick somewhere well placed for all of us? I was thinking somewhere somewhat off of a freeway exit maybe.

#23 ·

Sounds good, I'll bring my nice camera.

I tagged several other NM people a few posts ago, but none of them have posted anything :shrug:
They usually keep pretty quiet around here. I have only seen a few posts from them. Smith's on Tramway and Monty sounds great to me. Noon or 1?

#25 ·

100 is better for me
1 o clock on sunday at Smith's on Monty and Tramway. See you all then! Looking forward to meeting you @mOWWck, and seeing @Jaymes again!

Truck washing will be sunday morning.. haha.:D

#27 · (Edited)

Well the meet was a success!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.