Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a picture of a NNBS/TBSS intake manifold being used in a LS swap for a 2004-2007 Colorado when using CP motor mounts? I'd like to use a factory manifold but the car manifolds are stupid expensive so that leaves the NNBS/TBSS intake manifold.

If anyone has used an aftermarket manifold that costs less than $450 I'd be interested in how you liked it after installation and running.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts

I just set this motor in a few weeks ago: 2004 4X4 Colorado with 2008 4.8 from a Silverado on Current Performance mounts. It is slide right ahead and needed a minor massage on the firewall to clear a flange but seems all good. Just waiting on the wiring harness/ECU from Current Performance, will see what all troubleshooting to do after that. I've never done anything like this but been good fun so far...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just went with the Colorado exhaust manifolds, still need to figure out the exhaust behind that though...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm a little behind you. I got a gen3 5.3 LM7 from a friend, punched it out to 5.7 and put it back together with a 58x reluctor wheel. It's going in a 2006 Single Cab Colorado. I'm planning on using the Colorado exhaust manifolds, NNBS intake and E67 computer. I bought all new accessories (AC compressor, alternator, and power steering pump) for the Colorado V8 but found out the Silverado alternator/power steering bracket is different and the Colorado power steering pump won't fit the Silverado bracket. What power steering pump are you using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts