Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys i did a intake MOD i got it all together 3in pipe i kept the like black peice that has the wires that go into the intake. Also put that hose thats in the back of the block into it to but :ugh:theres one more little hose thats in the front and is really close to the radiator (what the fuck dose this do and do i need to make a place for it in the intake or what else can i do i would get pics but it really dark and my cameras broke and all i have is my phone with no flash so let me know so i dont wanna fuck something up i think it will be ok as long as no water gets in there right?

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
im sure its just a venting hose. So let it vent but im not quite sure what your talking about either. Its kinda hard to understand.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok i have the 05 canyon i will get you a pic ASAP but if you have a stock intake and still have your Vortex take a look and you will see it mounted in the front but ill do my best to figure some way to throw a pic up

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Both hoses that were attached to the resonator box ( the Vortec xx00 ) need to be reattached to the intake.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Bigger pictures?

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I would. I'm not really sure if it would cause a lot of damage. But better safe then sorry

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Exousia will tell you it isn't needed - but then we have all seen how he doesn't really know what he's talking about.

Hook it back up. :) It'll work just fine after that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts