Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using te controls on the passenger side, the window won't roll up or down and the lock unlock switch doesnt work. If I use the control on the driver side it will lock the passenger door but the window won't roll down. The driver side window stopped rolling down for a few days last week but it started back for now.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
More then likely a bad/defective switch.

Right now the passenger side door window switch won't open the window, but it will close it. And my drivers side won't go up or down occasionally.

Being I have had my 04 since new........I call it a win. Things will stop working after time. either way, its an easy fix

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More then likely a bad/defective switch.

Right now the passenger side door window switch won't open the window, but it will close it. And my drivers side won't go up or down occasionally.

Being I have had my 04 since new........I call it a win. Things will stop working after time. either way, its an easy fix
So I just need to get the control switch in the door that has the lock/unlock and window control on it?

I'll look for one at a junk yard then.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
So I just need to get the control switch in the door that has the lock/unlock and window control on it?

I'll look for one at a junk yard then.
Yeah its just one complete switch.

Check eBay if your junkyard crawl comes up empty

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well disconnecting the battery for a few hours did nothing. I'm going to check around a few junk yards and see if I can't find the switch. I've only found one on ebay and it was $82 I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts