Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way back from Big Bear I had blown out the passenger side wheel bearing hub assembly. As soon as I got to the drive way the bearing had frozen so I went and replaced both passenger and driver hub Assemblies. Now truck won't start at all! So I put a brand new battery and starter,and ignition switch thinking that would fix it,NOPE STILL WONT START!I get the same sounds before I replaced everything. All I'm getting is clicking at fuse box ,that it. Ok now I heard that my truck needs to relearn the security system due to replacing ignition switch. Is this true and how do I do this? I'm desperate ! But I am trying not to take it to the dealer to get robed and be told " we can't find the problem"!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Is the lock icon on the dash illuminated ? If so you probably have a passlock issue . Do a forum search for passlock relearn or try Youtube for one and perform the relearn .Not to be hyper critical but you need to do some diagnostics before throwing parts at it in hopes of solving an issue. Good luck .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the lock icon on the dash illuminated ? If so you probably have a passlock issue . Do a forum search for passlock relearn or try Youtube for one and perform the relearn .Not to be hyper critical but you need to do some diagnostics before throwing parts at it in hopes of solving an issue. Good luck .
Well some times the pass lock light blink's,some times it just on ,and some times it off but no matter witch one is on ,off,or blinking, only get clicking sound out of fuse box relays. I fell like I got a 🍋 lemon cause so far my 07 calorado it Z71 LT has had All the problems on the recall list, but the dealer tells me my truck does not come up on their recall list. Please I need advice on these issues. Help me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts