Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTICE: If a Nation member buys this, I will answer any questions once they get it and help them if need be, I'm not going to hand it to you cold and expect you to know everything about it.

The time has come to part with some of my hobbies since the wife and I are expecting a new addition to the family soon. This truck was built over time and is complete, might need a new motor.

I have over $1,350 invested into the lot and I'm asking $800 shipped to CONUS only. If you want it shipped out of the US, you will pay extra shipping.

The chassis is about a year old and the body, wheels and tires, trailer, f/r bumpers, front winch, CMS kit and other little parts is brand new, I’ve only taken the truck out ONCE as it sits.

This is an ALL OR NOTHING SALE, YOU EITHER BUY IT ALL OR PASS IT UP, NO TRADES AT ALL. I'm losing a bunch of money on this one.

This would be a great starter setup for someone who can spend the money for an awesome scaler.

This is an Axial SCX10 chassis with Tamiya Hilux cab and RC4WD Mojave bed and RC4WD bed topper.
-Set of 1.55 RC4WD stamped steelies and Rock Stompers
-MIP Shafts with complete extra set, many extra custom pins
-Painted interior with custom center console
-3D printed roofrack with air compressor, cooler, hi-lift jack
-Aluminum front bumper mount with TF2 bumper
-Brand new front Warn Winch and rear Bulldog winch
-Custom Plates
-RC4WD sliders
-Scale Canoe
-RC4WD “SuperLift” steering stabilizer, with extra stabilizer.
-CNC Aluminum front wheel nut covers
-Hand Bros CMS kit
-Custom shock mounts
-Upgraded differentials
-Hitech waterproof servo, XL5 esc, Titan motor, Futaba 4PL radio with rechargeable battery and 2 receivers.
-3X Turnigy 5000mah 2s batteries
Thunder AC6 charger, up to 6s, charges all sorts of batteries
-RC Rock Armor rear bumper with hitch and mini shackles
-Custom cable tow strap
-Custom trailer
-Set of 1.55 RC4WD stamped steelies and Mud Thrashers
The truck is waterproof EXCEPT FOR THE RECEIVER!!!! I used to Plastidip my receivers and had NO issues, but for this one I left it up to the buyer. Comes with a bunch of extras like large shackles, extra hardware of all sizes, chains, LEDs, a crap load of brand stickers, spur/pinion gears. I have literally boxes of extra scale parts, pieces and axial plastics, too many to list, but it is a lot. Black/Green toolbox not included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts