Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just picked up a 2011 Colorado. It was my step-dads but he finally decided he doesn't need it anymore. I've been pestering him for the last year to sell it. I've used it quite a bit as a parts hauler and that's pretty much how it will stay. I also tried to get it stuck this past winter during the "super storms" and wasnt able to so I think it'll work out fine.
I'm pretty active on Mustang forums so I hope I'll be ok here, lol.

Not a great pic but I'll get some better ones tomorrow.

Last year picking up some parts for my car (only other picture I have at the moment)

I really don't plan on doing too much to it and keep it a daily driver. Maybe a Brushguard and as winch. I grew up with some hardcore 4x4 trucks so I was thinking about a SRA but I think I may just try the Z71 swap after realizing it was a task to do.
I'm picking it up so I'll have to look and see what model it is. I know the Z71, but not much about the other editions.

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
welcome o the nation

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'm already learning a lot just from reading through the forums. ALMOST makes me want to put my project car on hold and work on this after seeing a few of the lifted trucks on here. That will have to come later though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Welcome!!!

Post up some pics of the stang!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took some pictures this morning. Only thing I don't like about the white is that it gets dirty so easy.

I love the backspacing of these wheels

My two Mustangs. Bright Tangerine 96 GT and a black 95GT thats getting sold since I picked up the truck, lol.

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
agreed on the backspacing. i love a little poke!

great looking truck

maybe ive been out of the game for too long, but whats a SRA?

·
Steel Rivers Chapter
12,577 Posts
ah, makes sense.

or you could do the first independent rear on a 355?!?!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ah, makes sense.

or you could do the first independent rear on a 355?!?!
Bahaha, one of the perks of being in the army is we always have parts laying around.. wonder if I can pick up a suspension for a HMMWV? Lmao. Of course it would stick out a foot on each side but who cares?

G

·
0 Posts
caboose302,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and we are more than happy to assist you if you ever have any general questions or concerns about any GM product. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

1 - 19 of 19 Posts