Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its gonna be big guys, the guys over on TBSSowners.com are commin and that other site too. We're meeting at Chrissy Fields in SF around 10am so if you can come be there. Tell your friends with Colys and TBSS too!!!

Its basically gonna be a meet and pics and cruise with beautiful scenery. We ask that you bring your own food, theres gonna be lil grills there just bring some charcoal or your own grill and whatever. Hit me up for more info if needed.

Who's commin?

1. Turbizzy - Izzy

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow all these Cali folks and no one even mentions anything? Hmm way to go guys...

·
Registered
207 Posts
No way in hell i can make it. If it was the following weekend no problem!

But unfortunately I have lots of plans that weekend.

Z

·
0 Posts
No way in hell i can make it. If it was the following weekend no problem!

But unfortunately I have lots of plans that weekend.
excuses excuses....face it, your just afraid to drive through oakland and san leandro. ;)

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea no shit, you scurred boy?

Hey Andrew make sure you make it man and bring your HPTuner cuz im sure some folks are gonna want a tune. Im still trying to decide myself.

All you other foolios better come :dawg:

Z

·
0 Posts
Yea no shit, you scurred boy?

Hey Andrew make sure you make it man and bring your HPTuner cuz im sure some folks are gonna want a tune. Im still trying to decide myself.

All you other foolios better come :dawg:
Ill try my damndest. BTW, if you can, ask dan if he can bring his power inverter. So i can charge up the laptop on the spot and avoid running out of juice after 3 tunes.(damn acer) :dawg:

Z

·
0 Posts
Yo, can you tune my truck ZQ8Dude? I'm dying for one!!!!

I have an '06 I4.

(I remember asking someone on here if they can, but I don't remember who it was...was it you? lol)
well here is the thing. i dont have that year open. so it will be more expensive then tuning the 05 I5s(like Izzy's). around 125$, the other thing is that i have to order those credits a few days before.

Z

·
0 Posts
Damn. $125, huh?

Is there anyone else up there with an '06 that wants a tune so we can maybe work on getting the cost down a bit?? lol.

How many days do you need to know in advance?
Basically you need 4 people total(including you) with that year and engine for a lower price. Dont get me wrong. Im not trying to screw anyone.

It takes 2 credits per colorado. (50$) a credit. = 100$ to break dead even with myself and essentially give out a free tune.

It takes 6 credits per year/engine of colorado = 300$.

With a 4th person i can charge under 100 bucks.

According to Hptuners, to be safe 48hrs is needed.
http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10656

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So how much to tune my shit Drew? Have you got the latest tune fron Gerry still? I want the tune that'll allow me to smoke a Shelby, got anything for that????

Oh and Dan said fasho, he'll bring both inverters just in case.

Z

·
0 Posts
So how much to tune my shit Drew? Have you got the latest tune fron Gerry still? I want the tune that'll allow me to smoke a Shelby, got anything for that????

Oh and Dan said fasho, he'll bring both inverters just in case.
well, i dont have anything for you to spoke a shelby, but i have link to do so.here

Then again, this might do it too
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...02101NOS&N=700+400047+301172+115&autoview=sku

Anyways, i was thinking like 80 bucks for the 05' I5s now. Yes i have Gerry's recent tune. Did you want most recent one, or the crazy one that was pissing off Dan's girlfriend? lol.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't realize there was a crazy tune. Wonder what that did compared to the latest one?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts