Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Would anybody be interested in a small meet up within the next couple of weeks? I'm really wanting to meet up with some of you guys so I can put faces and trucks with names. LOL. Let me know.

·
Captain Obvious
3,655 Posts
If you guys can get a date, time and location set, I may be able to show up. I'm booked solid until after April 7th with saturday night gigs, so anything later in the day on Saturday or early Sunday won't work for me. Any other part of the weekend is most likely doable, though.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whenever everyone can get the free time. I just figured once the spring and summer start to roll around, everyone is going to get super busy.

As far as where, what would be convenient for everyone? Somewhere in Huntsville? Guntersville? Hey, we could get together at my place but you all might get kind of bored. lol. If we can agree on an area an narrow the weekend down, I'll find a place to meet up at. A legit place, no dirt roads to a gravel parking lot. lol. I mean after all, I'm not talking about meeting up in Anniston. lol. j/k

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
If my work was more flexable anniston wouldn't be that bad of a idea. The racetrack is close by we could take some pictues there. Go up on Cheaha and have a cook out. There are some decent trqils for the 4WD guys. Its close enough to GA that some of those guys might come. That would have to be a summer thing though its fucking cold on Cheaha this time of year.

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That does sound like a good idea. But I'm with you on the fact that it's just toooooo cold for that right now. Lol. Going to check in on a few things this weekend to see if I can get something good going. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts