Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was dark and the pics didn't come out so hot :(

Well here it is as you can tell it doesn't lay all the way out in the front. It's close though gotta get up with Barley Legal Fab soon.

Don't hate to bad on the pics.

I'll get better ones in the next few days.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Lookin good Lance

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
looks friggin awsome lance!!!!!

·
Bagged Bomber
10,954 Posts
Hell yea man nice pics!!! You should come up to tyler sometime!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does rub in the rear when laid out all the way. I barley tap the switch up and it clears easily.

I plan to roll up there sometime.

My buddy from Marshall is down this weekend so I have no place to crash up there.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
woot woot!!!!!! congrats lance!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
First, the truck looks great, so don't take this as criticism.

Why does it look like the rear wheels are tucking forward in the rear wheel well? Is that normally how they all do it when its slammed like that? Just asking because I don't really remember it..

What else do you have to do to it besides trying to get that last inch of drop?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
looks good lance. I gotta get up there to check it out. be careful rubin when laid out dont wana burn thru those bed sides.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

Why does it look like the rear wheels are tucking forward in the rear wheel well? Is that normally how they all do it when its slammed like that? Just asking because I don't really remember it..

What else do you have to do to it besides trying to get that last inch of drop?
mine does the same thing

·
Registered
9,094 Posts

I've noticed that too, mostly on crew's?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah I think mine is forward a bit to make room for the fuel cell and everything in the rear.

Not to sure really man. I'd have to look at a BDed crew cab. Cause I don't think Ryan's (speed81) does that.

I have to install my line of fire, install a horn (thanks Rudy) and go get it inspected!

From there I am going to start cleaning up the hood and slowly working on the interior.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks good lance. I gotta get up there to check it out. be careful rubin when laid out dont wana burn thru those bed sides.
Yeah It will only burn if I am rolling. I can roll super low just can't drag yet gotta flare the bedsides.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts