Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know exactly where to put this, so:

I found it on ebay when I was trolling earlier...add $95 to get the missing pieces (read the listing), and you have a badass hard folding tonneau for $464 shipped, brand new.

Looks like the seller does buy outs of various companies from their inventory and descriptions, so the story makes sense. I bought one cause I've been waiting for a deal on one of these since the day I got my truck, so we'll see. Going to wait to order the missing pieces until the cover shows up just in case. I made sure to use my PP too, just in case.

Fold A Cover Fold A Cover GM4957 G4 Elite Tonneau for 04 13 Colorado Canyon | eBay

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I almost texted you about it haha...but you need a diff guard first :D

Paypal credit though...just saying.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Shit they go for that much. I bought mine as NIB about 4yrs ago from a member who sold his truck and was selling his accessories he never installed and got the GM accessory cover and bed extender both for $120. I got a better deal than I realized lol

·
I'm "That Guy"
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shit they go for that much. I bought mine as NIB about 4yrs ago from a member who sold his truck and was selling his accessories he never installed and got the GM accessory cover and bed extender both for $120. I got a better deal than I realized lol
Hell yeah you did!!!

The folding hardtop tonneaus are among the most expensive ones as a general rule, also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts