Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently my account was deleted in the last few months became a member of this site upon it's birth in agreement with the original issues with.."The Other Site" Spent the last few months concentrating on school and my race bike, haven't had time for the truck, but I'm back now, quite a bit closer to the poor house...yey for cheap mods :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey, what's up homie!

We went through some bulletin upgrades, everyone had to re register awhile back.

Good to see ya! :wavey:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome back :355:

What kind of bike do you have?
I've got a 2003 SV 650 that is my race bike in the SW CCS series and a 2003 SV 1000S that is my daily driver/street bike.

I don't get to drive my truck much of late as my wife has a chronic sprain in her left ACL, and can't drive our Jetta (Stick).

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I've got a 2003 SV 650 that is my race bike in the SW CCS series and a 2003 SV 1000S that is my daily driver/street bike.

I don't get to drive my truck much of late as my wife has a chronic sprain in her left ACL, and can't drive our Jetta (Stick).
Sorry to hear that, hope she gets better. Nice bikes though, is the 1k normally your daily or just since your wife is injured?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear that, hope she gets better. Nice bikes though, is the 1k normally your daily or just since your wife is injured?
I try to ride every day, but some days I just like taking the truck. It's a 2005 and only has 22000mi on it atm. I'd like to keep the milage low on the truck and make it last. I'm still working out some kinks in the 1k (I bought it from a friend two months ago) so that's another reason it's not ridden daily.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
welcome back

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:welcome:

Glad you came back. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts