Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey 355 World!
Thought it was time to make a quick post and show the Colorado world my little red truck.

Short box, Reg cab 5 speed with a heart transplant and is daily driven and stress tested lol.

I have done every single piece of this truck except the tail shaft.

If there is enough interest then ill make a build thread.

Oh, and ill add a photo of my old black Canyon that i built a custom flat deck for. turned out pretty sweet imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys, Thanks for the welcomes!

My job keeps me pretty busy and then most of the time i go to post somethging about my work or truck i assume no body would find it interesting.

I am trying to find some time to throw together a build thread as I have a lot of photos. I just stumbled upon this one and thought it was pretty cool.

I got the Ls running on a frame I built to scale for my truck engine bay to make sure I could do the swap on a weekend and not have it stuck in the shop on the Monday morning.

So one pic is making sure I got a stable base tune using thew Colorado's stock truck fuel pump regulator and pump. Kind of looks like a mother attached with an umbilical cord haha

The other is just showing the relative scale of the stand with the LS and radiator ready toi go in.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts