Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have a 2008 Colorado.
I have some questions and found your Forum through a search. Glad to be here!
Mugsy

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Welcome! We're all a bunch of "arm chair" mechanics here and we can all offer suggestions! After all, if our suggestions destroy your truck, we can still drive ours!
Actually, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience here and we like to help. Throw us some questions, probably someone here has "been there - fixed that" and we'll gladly help you out. Spent 2 weeks in New York city last summer and never saw a gas station! Where do you guys fuel up? Great vacation for a Savannah, Georgia boy to see the big city.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you,
I live 170 miles north of the big city (thank goodness!!!). No problems fueling up here ?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
It was a little weird. It wasn't until about the 3rd or 4th day that I noticed it. Lots of corner convenience stores, and many of them served food that they prepared there. Some pretty great sandwiches and stuff too! But no gas pumps outside. No gas pumps anywhere! Also, I had never used any form of mass transit before, so the bus and subway system was a real struggle for my wife and me! We got the hang of it eventually though. By the end of the first week we got pretty confident that we would make it to our destination and make it back without too much trouble. I live in the south. We smile an speak to everyone we see on the street even if we don't know them. That's not the case there. A million people all sharing the same busses, sidewalks, subways and they never speak to each other! Amazing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts