Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a couple things i need to sell because its just sitting around collecting dust. A couple things i just pulled off my truck. Not sure what to price some of these things, So just come talk to me . Looking to meet, trying not to ship since shipping cost. ALL OFFERS WELCOME!!

Horn box for 2 8" subwoofers $55 OBO

Tippman A-5 with 2 20oz tanks and M16 barrel $125

1" drop blocks & U bolts $10

Lowrider bicycle twisted chrome $225

Stock z85 15" rims (no tires) Best offer

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I def want the shocks mike. Think you can hold on to them till the next meet or until I get the extra cash? And what kind of blocks are those?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Just curious, but on the 1" blocks the alignment pins look like they are missing, or is it just the angle of the pic.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Iv'e been thinking of a get together at the Hooters in Baton Rouge Since we haveing had one in a while and Tim has been busy so what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I'm down, when?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Not trying to be a dick or kill your sale, but thats not safe. Trust me I've seen blocks with pins have the pins break and come out, so cutting the pins to begin with is not smart. You can almost as easily just filed the pin down to fit into the hole.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
The meet date will be soon going to panama this week so any time after that. Give me dates wen yur off im off every weekend
Work is pretty crazy right now. It will be that way for the next few months so you shouldn't plan it around me. I have been working a lot of overtime so I have been working my weekends off. I have a better chance of making it on the weekend of June 11th or the 18th though. I am not off for sure until at least then. That's why I say don't plan it around me. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts